PARTICIPANTS NEEDED TO TAKE PART IN A FOOD SUPPLEMENT STUDY
Metabolic and Endocrine
Both males and females
18 years to 70 years
- A pre-diabetic OR type 2 diabetic (diet-controlled or taking Metformin only)
- Aged between 18 and 70 years
- Someone with no significant weight change in the last 6 months or have no intention to lose weight in the next 3 months
- Not taking other regular medications
- Someone with no significant diseases that require treatment
- A non-smoker, non-drug user, non-high alcohol intake
- Not lactating, pregnant or planning to be in next 4-6 months
- Living in Melbourne
WHAT IS IN IT FOR YOU?
- $100 visa card or gift card of your choice as a token of appreciation
- Free diabetes and cardiovascular risk assessment
- Free body fat and muscle assessment (around $200 value)
- Free Fibroscan to assess condition of your liver
- Free routine blood tests
- Free cognitive tests
For further information, or to take part, please contact: Josphin Johnson at Tel: 0385722629 or Email: email@example.com. This study will be conducted at Monash Medical Centre, Clayton. Medical certificates will be provided when needed. Free parking is also available.
(This study has approval from the Monash Health Human Research Ethics Committee–Project Number 16061A).