Researchers are trialling an investigational medication for the potential treatment of Plaque Psoriasis. By participating in this study you will help to obtain important information about whether this investigational medication is safe, tolerable and effective in the treatment of Plaque Psoriasis. In order to assess the safety and tolerability of the investigational medication in this study, participants will be treated with either the investigational medication or placebo (inactive solution).
This study will be conducted by Veracity Clinical Research Pty Ltd in Woolloongabba, QLD, 4102.
Are you eligible?
- You may be eligible to participate if you have answered yes or agree to the following statements:
- You have mild to moderate Plaque Psoriasis (for at least six months).
- You are aged between 18 and 75
- You are not pregnant or breastfeeding
- You are willing to take part in a research study which includes a screening period of up to 21 days, 28 days of daily investigational medication/placebo administration (application of topical solution), and a 28-day follow-up period (a total of 10 clinic visits)
Expression of interest in this research does not automatically mean that you will be able to take part in the study. A contact from Veracity Clinical Research Pty Ltd will be in touch with you for further discussion about the study.
Participation in the study is completely voluntary.
Study approved by Ethics Committee. Information is kept confidential. Study sponsored by
Samumed Pacific Pty Ltd.
CLICK THE BUTTON BELOW TO
REGISTER YOUR INTEREST