Emeritus Research is a dedicated, multi-site, private clinical trials site with over 20 years of clinical trials experience. Emeritus conducts clinical trials in most therapeutic areas outside of oncology including rheumatology, dermatology, gastroenterology, respiratory, lifestyle diseases, healthy volunteers, aesthetic medicine and cardiology. Emeritus Research can undertake trials from Phase I to Phase IV and can do some first in human trials (depending on the IP involved) and also can conduct serial PKs and accommodate PKs up to 12 hours. We have extensive onsite capabilities and access to external local vendors to provide trial support if required.
We have trial sites in Melbourne and Sydney that operate independently under the same institution.
We have approximately 60 staff that includes:
- 15+ Investigators and a Medical Director
- 12+ Study Coordinators
- 6+ Research Assistants
- Study Nurses
- Phlebotomists and Laboratory staff
- Dedicated Trial Advancement Team that manages start-up from selection to SIV in average of 2 months
- Dedicated Recruitment Team of 6 that conducts recruitment, advertising and pre-screening activities
- Site Managers, Overall Operations Manager, onsite CEO
- Business Development Manager