Condition(s): Alternative and Complementary Medicine, Cardiovascular, Diet and Nutrition, Healthy Volunteers, Inflammatory and Immune System, Mental Health, Metabolic and Endocrine, Musculoskeletal, Neurological, Oral and Gastrointestinal, Public Health, Renal and Urogenital, Reproductive Health and Childbirth, Respiratory, Stroke
ADDRESS: 14 Primrose Street, Sherwood QLD, Australia
POSTAL ADDRESS: PO Box 258 Sherwood, QLD 4075
PHONE: +61 7 3278 5255
WEBSITE: Visit Website
AusTrials is a leading operator of private clinical trial facilities. AusTrials works together with research organisations and pharmaceutical companies to make clinical trials available to patients in Australia. The companies we work with are some of the largest and most respected organizations in the industry and we are proud to be able to provide our volunteers with access to their trial opportunities.
AusTrials conducts clinical studies in areas such as:
- Stroke & prevention of recurrent stroke
- Antibiotics & antiviral agents
- Immunisations against infectious diseases
- Identification and management of cardiovascular risk factors
- Treatments for coronary artery disease
- Dementia investigation and prevention
- Novel diabetes treatments
- Heart failure management
- Men’s health issues
- Management of migraine and its triggers
- Women’s health issues and the treatments of endometriosis
- Osteoarthritis and inflammatory joint disease
- Chronic pain – diabetes-related and neuropathic, including shingles-related
- Respiratory conditions, including asthma and COPD
- Gastro-intestinal conditions
- Allergy, trigger factors and treatments
- Skin diseases and medical cosmetic treatments
AusTrials study centres are operated by an experienced team of medical officers and study coordinators. We value the importance of our study volunteers in making clinical research possible, are committed to providing eligible volunteers access to ethically approved research, and maintain the safety and integrity of the research environment to the highest standards.
CURRENT CLINICAL TRIALS
No active clinical trials
JOBS (CURRENT OPEN POSITIONS)
Want access to more Site details?
Sponsors and CROs looking to choose Sites for their next clinical trial are encouraged to sign up to AustralianClinicalTrials.com. In doing so, you will get free access to any and all Site Selection Packages, ready for you to download. Curated by Sites themselves, all the information you need to know for selection is presented in an easy to read format, saving you time and money. Create an account, and become a part of the fastest growing clinical trials community today!